Saturday, November 29, 2014

OH , THE PLACES YOU'LL GO . .

I'm always on the lookout for wall art . It can transform a room and turn your house into a home . 
The main problem I am having with wall art is I don't know exactly what I want . The dilemma !!
In saying that , I have been dabbling in making my own . 
A ) It's cost effective , B ) If I get bored and change my mind ( it happens a lot ! ) and C ) I love creating ! 
One of these pieces is heading straight for my bedroom .

This week I got my inspiration from the wise Dr. Suess . 
For your FREE PRINTABLES right click the image and print .
( For personal use only )

Made by me aka MAKE .
Enjoy
x






1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Pasir Ris Town

    ReplyDelete