Friday, October 31, 2014

GETTING STUFF DONE

I can not believe Christmas is 8 weeks away ! No idea what I am doing , what I am getting , what I am cooking / baking . . The list goes on .
I am a bit of a procrastinator so I definitely need to start collating some ideas pronto .

My little trick when I am out in town having a look for gifts or ideas and something catches my eye , I sneakily take a photo or open up my notes on my phone and write down all the details ( who for / price / shop etc ) .
Then a little closer to mid Nov / Dec , I go back through my notes and photos and compile a list .
So I am almost at the point where I can start jotting things down , and of course I need a pretty little TO DO list .

So today I have a free printable Things To Do list .
Simple and just what I need to get on track !

Now lets get organising . . .

x





Printable VIA Saved By Love Creations
http://savedbylovecreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment